- My wonderful mother, who is always there to support my brother and I, whatever we do, and wherever we are.
- My Daughters, who may occasionally fall out with me, but are a source of joy and pride. They cheer me up, tell me off, make me laugh - and hug me when I need it.
- My friends, who are all incredibly talented, witty, humourous and warm-hearted, and always spare the time to listen and help.
- Muggins, my marmalade moggy.
- My health (touch wood!). Poor eyesight, creaky knees and bad back may be annoying, but they're nothing to worry about.
- The weather. We Brits love moaning about it but honestly, things could be much, much worse - we don't get the extreme conditions or natural disasters that many other countries suffer.
That's just a few things to be going on with, as I have been to a local credit union meeting (I am their secretary) and didn't get back until late, so I am tired.
Small pleasures perhaps, but important nevertheless, I feel.